Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) and Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) will hold the “APEC Top Management Form on Diversity Management for Women’s Empowerment” on Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. The forum will highlight the significance of dialogue between companies and investors on diversity management.
|Date:||Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 9:30 am – 3:00 pm, JST|
|Venue:||The Tokai University Club
Kasumigaseki Building 35th Floor 3-2-5 Kasumigaseki Chiyoda-Ku Tokyo 100-6035
|Admission:||Free (Pre-registration is required)|
|Registration due date:||Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest|
|Organizers:||Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
To access the Forum venue (The Tokai University Club), It is convenient to use the subway (Tokyo Metro) for transportation. The nearby Tokyo Metro stations are as follows;
- 3 mins’ walk from Toranomon station on the Ginza line.
- 5 mins’ walk from Kasumigaseki station on the Hibiya line.
- 5 mins’ walk from Kasumigaseki station on the Chiyoda line.
- 8 mins’ walk from Kasumigaseki station on the Marunouchi line.
- 5 mins’ walk from Tameikesanno station on the Nanboku line.
- 6 mins’ walk from Sakuradamon station on the Yurakucho line.
*As there is limited number of parking spaces in the parking lot of the venue, we would appreciate it if attendees could please use public transportation as much as possible. Thank you.